I did a little shopping during my break. And it was fun. The internet is a great shopping mall alternative, especially for me. Cali has her catalogs and I have my head gear and Netscape. The winner: Andie Rose!
Here's where I have been.
1. Amazon Books - They have just about every book published and a great kid's selection. Unfortunately they don't have a large audio book department.
2. CDNOW- All the current music including imports, singles and video tapes. You can even listen to samples.
3. Balducci's - Italian food that reminded me how awesome eating will be again. Unfortunately we didn't have any. It was a gift shipment.
4. Audio Books on Compact Disc - After listening to a gift of the BBC'S version of Tolken's "The Hobbit" on cd, I searched for "The Lord of the Rings" The search ended here, with many more book titles only on cd.
5. Ecobaby - Organic cotton clothes for children. With lots of sales.
6. Riccardo Ettore - He's a software programmer from Belgium who writes shareware for the Mac.
7. Van Gogh - They are a rock & roll band from the south whose music I really like. They play original rock as well as covers of the Moody Blues, the Beatles and the Monkeys.
I hope you enjoyed seeing where I have been. And spending my money!
How would you like to be in THROUGH MY EYES?If so, just email your image of you, your loved one, children, pets, whatever. Or you can send a videotape if you're unable to email. Please email for video instructions. By sending an image you give permission to me to artistically alter, write about the content, and post on the internet.
Editor / Designer..........Daddy on the Mac
Return to Today's Current Web Page